TikTok Verification Service
TikTok generally requires 8+ Full Feature news articles to recognize an influencer and verify them. The process is initiated by the platform, not by the client. Our fast and discreet PR service will help you appear in several news articles which will appear in the official Google News feed, boosting your chance for TikTok verification.
Celebrating 250+ TIKTOK verified clients
Jasaseosmm helps influencers, celebrities and clients who meet other platform requirements to quickly gain notability in the press – which is a key criteria in social media verification
Do you have a popular TikTok account with more than 5000 followers and would like to get TikTok Verification?
Our PR support service will help you get notable:
- 5 X Written news interviews
- 3 X Editorial news articles showcasing you
- Guaranteed publication on popular Google News approved news sites
- Total of 4000+ words written across 8 X news articles
To obtaint TikTok verification, it is generally sufficient to have more than 8 news articles where your name is featured in the title. This can be industry magazines, news sites and so forth, who are typically indexed on Google News. We will conceptualize and co-ordinate all the necessary news topics, interview questions and write articles for your approval – which will be published by authentic news sites.
We Support You in 3 Easy Steps:
You will fill in a brief with a few details. Our copywriting team will then collaborate with journalists and yourself to craft perfectly acceptable articles that can go live in the news. We will identify the best and most relevant industry news sites for your content so that there a lasting benefit from every cent you spend on PR.
2. Final check
You will proofread all of the content our journalist team prepared. Images and videos you provide us with will be included for publication consideration when we deal with editors. In a very short timeframe, you will have live links in the media and will be able to track your news on news.google.com and other official outlets.
3. Get noted by TikTok
Finally, if you meet the other criteria that TikTok has for influencers and your account is legitimate, they may decide to verify you automatically in accordance with their internal processes. Our articles will all link to your TikTok profile to assist with this aim. If within 1 month you did not receive verification, you may request a few extra news articles.
What is TIKTOK verification?
Social Media Verification (Whether it is for TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, SnapChat, Twitter etc. ) is just a way social media platforms recognize important influencers, businesses, institutions, entertainers etc. as being legitimate and authentic. It helps the public to trust content more and not to be vulnerable to share, believe or take seriously content from fake profiles. It is not a “truth” service in the sense that it verifies the information someone shares. It does not endorse any information at all – but rather the authenticity of a certain profile that shares information.
In their own words:“A verified badge means that TikTok has confirmed the account belongs to the user it represents. It appears next to a TikTok user’s account name in search results and on the profile as a visible blue check mark.” (TikTok official website)
Benefits of Verification
Avoid being victim to other accounts and profiles on TikTok who impersonate public figures, give false information or data about a certain topic. Prevent them from creating buzz around an event that will never take place. The verification of accounts also helps to ensure that if there are any impersonated or parody accounts, that they will easily be disregarded by those who are interested. Getting Verified is the ultimate social proof of authenticity.
Trust is probably the biggest benefit, as your followers will have more trust in the content you publish, whether it’s related to personal achievements or their voicing their brand and opinion into the public domain. Users on the platform will likely have more trust in the person of brand when they notice the account has the famous blue tick next to its name.
What drives better traffic than a social share that went viral, which is seen by all followers of a popular account? Verified accounts see more traffic, especially with Chinese owned platforms that are way less stingy with sharing arrangements than the classic Facebook and Twitter appraoch.
Your content will be shared with millions more people if it is shared from a verified account. When on-site or in-app searches occur, it is usual for verified accounts to be prioritized in the results. Content rank is thus a major benefit of verification on any platform. Singers will sell more spotify tunes, film producers will increase sales and even clothing brands will sell more. It is that simple.
No doubt authenticity, brand awareness and a range of marketing benefits are associated with verified accounts. It is a stamp of officialness and carries weight in the online world, which is after all, a reflection of your realtime acumulated metrics and fame.
How To Get Verified on TikTok
The explosive growth of TikTok and the fact that it has the upper hand over other platforms when it comes to accessing the Chinese consumer market, have celebrities, businesses and influencers from all over the world interested. Besides, our own platforms in the West have hardly done a great job at at negotiating access to the Chinese market and to be impartial on major global issues. Whatever your reasons for seeking TikTok verification, below is what you should know:
There is no “procedure” with TikTok. They simply seek to represent what is happening in the real world. So if you are active, have reasonable follower levels – and is seen as validated by the media, the platform is interested in verifying you. We have explained a lot about this in the FAQ’s above.
Next step – getting your PR fixed so that you can be notable: A combination of things can help TikTok to notice you and move ahead with verification. It could be 10 news articles, or 6 news articles and 1 Wikipedia page, or even 1 Wikipedia page, 2 news articles and an Amazon author account. The point is that various combinations of notability have worked with TikTok.
Is it mandatory to have a Wikipedia page or Amazon book in my name? No! You don’t need either. In the case of Twitter Verification, Wikipedia is more important yes, but we have seen many TikTokkers verified simply by having followers, activity and notability in the press.
Tiktok Verification Faqs
- TikTok is a media app for short videos to be created and shared. In 2020, the TikTok app had nearly 100 million monthly active users in the United States.
- TikTok verification is how you prove that your TikTok account is the authentic presence of a notable public figure, celebrity or global brand.
- A blue verified badge is a check that appears next to the TikTok account’s name in search and on the profile.
- Getting verified on TikTok helps to have higher trustworthiness and increase your brand awareness.
- To attract sponsorship, leadership of business and income. People with a verified badge, a large number of followers and likes are seen as influencers on TikTok.
- We assist you in improving your profile performance and allowing their Creator Launch Team to notice your profile more easily in order to receive a blue verified badge for one TikTok profile.
- Interview and having case study for your TikTok profile.
- Perform an audit and analysis on your TikTok profile and engagement metrics to ensure they meet the requirements to be verified.
- PR Articles:
- 2 or 4 PR Articles (DA less than 60 or 60 and above):
- We will write two or four online PR articles about you, gather all the info needed and post them under publication platforms.
- DA less than 60: Depending on the availability, the articles will be posted on a website with a Domain Authority (DA) of less than 60 (DA 30-59).
- DA 60 and above: Depending on the availability, the articles will be posted on a website with a Domain Authority (DA) of 60 and above (DA 60-99).
- Domain Authority (DA) is a search engine ranking score developed by Moz that predicts how likely a website is to rank in search engine result pages (SERPs).
- Domain Authority scores range from 1 to 100, with higher scores corresponding to a greater likelihood of ranking.
- 0 PR Article: If you don’t require our assistance in writing the articles, you can choose this option.
- 2 or 4 PR Articles (DA less than 60 or 60 and above):
Secondary Social Media (less or more than 10,000 followers or don’t need):
- The number of followers refers to both Primary and Secondary social media.
- Primary refers to TikTok while Secondary refers to the social media that you use often apart from TikTok.
- Give only one of the most popular secondary social media platforms, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter or any other. It must be an existing platform with a high level of activity and engagement.
- Don’t need: If you don’t require our assistance to help grow your audience, you can choose this option.
- Tertiary Upgrade – Engagement (Optional for need the service or don’t need):
- We will assist in helping either one to have more engagement for your new TikTok post such as likes/views/comments/shares etc.
- Don’t need: If you don’t require our assistance to help in engagement, you can choose this option.
- To know if we can help you to reach more people on both primary and secondary platforms with extra charge.
- If less than 10,000 followers, we recommend growing your social media audiences because having a decent-sized social media following is one of the requirements for getting verification success.
- Authentic & Unique: Your account must represent a real person, registered business or entity. Required verified through either one of them.
- Notable: Your account must represent a well-known, highly searched for person, brand or entity. We review accounts that are featured in multiple news sources, and we don’t consider paid or promotional content as sources for review.
- Active: Your account must be active with a record of adherence to the TikTok Community Guidelines and Terms of Service Rules.
- Keep in mind that if you break the rules, TikTok will remove your verified badge and may take additional action to delete your account.
- After you have made payment, you will be given access to a dashboard where you can provide us with your TikTok profile link and other info needed.
- We need to know whether you have performed any action before reviewing and provide advice if there are any tips for you.
- You can choose whether or not you want us to assist you in reaching more people to engage with your content.
- We need to know some of your business background success stories for helping to build articles if needed.
- Please continue to engage/interact with users while verification is in processing.
- Please contact us at [email protected] for inquiries or other coordination.
- We will START processing your order either instantly or within 24 hours after you have given us the necessary info in the dashboard as required above. We may need to confirm your email if your Paypal email is different from your customer email.
- The actual delivery will take longer than 24 hours. Please refer to the section below for estimated delivery time.
- If you choose Escrow.com Secure Payment as your payment method, you are expected to release the escrow money once the services (eg articles) has been delivered, but this is not dependant on the verification status.
- Before we begin the order, we’ll require you to confirm your agreement in an email, which we’ll deliver to you later.
- We guarantee 100% approval as it is entirely up to TikTok to decide whether to approve your submission or not. We only help to fulfil the requirements for approval. However, if your account doesn’t participate in illegal activities, the success rate is high. Please do not place the order if your account participates in illegal activities.
- In rare case where the submission is rejected, we will offer you 10% of your order as Jasaseosmm store credits.
- We don’t need your credential account. So, it’s secure, and there’s no risk of the account being compromised.
- While our verification on TikTok are real, that does not mean your account will not be suspended if you engage in other illegal activities, all of which are beyond our control hence we cannot provide any guarantee.
- We will work with the case study for your profile within 5 – 7 business days, from that point it’ll take another 5 – 10 business days to connect with the media partners.
- Approximately 2 – 4 weeks delivery, depending on the queue and how fast TikTok responds.
- If you order multiple quantities of this service for the same account, we can still deliver but we cannot estimate the time required to complete the order. Rest assured, we will try our best.
- We do not strive to be the most affordable service provider. On the contrary, we aspire to be the best and safest quality.
- That being said, most of our customers find that our prices for TikTok verification are cheap compared to competitors, particularly after considering our quality of service. The reasoning is that due to bulk orders and higher order size, we are able to give you cheaper pricing.
- Be cautious with services that claim to offer cheap TikTok verification as they may be scam or bot traffic. Based on our experience, 95% of the cheapest sellers are fraud.
- The same PR also helps you get verified on Twitter, Facebook, Youtube and Instagram
- You can always arrange MORE PR with us or another agency.
- You can always increase your TikTok activity and other metrics in order to receive verification at a later stage.
- We run a SMM Panel.
- Run your own promotions to build follower levels
- Use any other PR agency to grow your support base first.
- Content Strategy
- Writing & Editorial